What if you were able to avoid all "dry holes", or in other words, what if all the wells or holes you choose to explore and test were commercially valuable?
You would save millions and save months of time and planning!
We are going to show you the process of how we are able to provide this invaluable service…
Our technique sends specifically modulated signals in the THz range (1THz = 1012 Hz) to induce the resonance effect in substances we search.
Underlying physical effects for which we search
- nuclear magnetic resonance
- electronic paramagnetic resonance
- registration of the searched substance by catching of energy radiation from the substance being disturbed by a signal from a searching generator that doesn't require a reflected signal
Two independent & separate stages of search
- 1st stage – Prospecting
- 2nd stage – Exploration
1st Stage – Prospecting
- Aerospace scanning and photography followed by radiation-chemical image processing using unique stationary equipment
- Timeframe – 1 - 2 months from start to finish
- Result – delineation of mineral deposits
Satellite scan comparison of Tunis Egypt, on left average photo, on right, Pyramids, tombs, tunnels and structures.
Close up of enhanced satellite image of sub-surface complex.
An infra-red satellite image reveals the city of Tanis
But Dr Parcak said the most exciting moment was visiting the excavations at Tanis.
"They'd excavated a 3,000-year-old house that the satellite imagery had shown and the outline of the structure matched the satellite imagery almost perfectly. That was real validation of the technology."
1st Stage - Prospecting - COMPLETED!
- order satellite scan
- transfer of samples of particular radiation of minerals onto test wafers
- radiation and chemical processing of space imagery
- visualization of the deposit contour on the photographs
- transfer of the deposit contour from the photographs onto the map
- 1st stage report preparation
- Outcome - delineation of mineral deposits, estimation of depths of bedding
1st Stage Result on Map
2nd Stage - Exploration
- Work on site by using unique mobile devices
- Timeframe – 1.5 - 2 months from start to finish
- Result –confirmation of mineral reserves, their evaluation, and location of optimal boring points
2nd Stage - Exploration - COMPLETED
- more precise delineation of deposits obtained from the 1st stage
- determination of deposit depth, quantity, and thickness of the beds
- assessment of certain physical parameters of the substances (temperature, pressure, salinity, condition of substance - gas, liquid, steam, solid body, etc.)
- location of oil and gas domes
- Outcome - evaluation of mineral reserves in deposits, selection of optimal points for exploratory and industrial boring
Deposit Report (Short Example)
Request a Quote
We understand every project is different, and we are able to negotiate fair, honest pricing contact us and we will apply our expertise to your next project.
- Well Confirmation
- Discovering Fields
- Evaluation of Existing Fields or Wells
- Discovering Treasures